Welcome to the Fall 2023 Native Tree & Shrub Sale
Online ordering 8/2 through 9/16
Update 9/16: Thank you for all the orders! See below for pickup time selection, volunteering, and directions. Check out this great video on How to Properly Plant a Tree and this presentation on Why Native Trees and Shrubs Matter. 5 gallon containers unless otherwise noted. Some are 1 gal.
- Date: Sat. Sep. 30th
- Time: 10 am-2:00 pm. Click here to select your pickup time!
- Location (click for map): 405 S Euclid Ave, Oak Park. East side of Euclid, between Washington and Madison, in the Euclid Ave United Methodist Church parking lot.
- If you are unable to pick up that day, due to health concerns, religious observance, travel, etc, we are happy to hold your order and get it to you later, just let us know.
Cut down an invasive tree or shrub on our list, and you can receive a free native tree or shrub from our sale. More information here: Trade-in
We again need our wonderful volunteers to make this work! Thank you in advance!
Please Signup Here
To get ideas and inspiration, check out the native plant presentations on our YouTube Channel
Discounts for Wild Ones (any chapter),
and Conservation@Home members (in Cook County)
Click here for how-to info.
If you have questions or concerns or want to be more involved in sale planning, Please Contact Us
Native flowering plants, grasses, trees and shrubs are beautiful for us and for our environment. The benefits are many:
- Habitat and food for wildlife
- Absorb storm water as well as carbon
- Provide shade and save AC energy.
- Have a great variety that any size property can accommodate.